Basic steps to becoming a client of Kaiser Partner Financial Advisors
1. Basic facts and requirements:
- Minimum assets: Benefit from our individual wealth management services, starting from an account size of USD 1.0 million.
- Transparent pricing: Kaiser Partner Financial Advisors has transparent, easy-to-understand pricing. Kaiser Partner Financial Advisors charges an investment management / investment advisory fee as a percentage of the assets managed. Additional custody fees for holding your securities will depend on your custodian bank’s rates. Please note that this separate administration fee might vary.
We are happy to advise you on choosing a suitable custodian for your assets. Please contact us to find out which financial institutions we already work with. If it’s in our clients’ interests, we’re also willing to arrange new partnerships with other banks.
2. Contact us:
Assessment of your needs: A detailed consultation helps us assess your needs. We follow a systematic process and discuss your needs and ideas in an open conversation. Consequently we prefer to meet you in person or talk on the phone. But you can also give us information in written form. To contact us, please call us on +41 44 752 51 52 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Clarification of your tax situation: We focus on sustainable financial solutions, and tax compliance is a fundamental building block when securing your wealth for the long term. US taxpayers can settle their tax liabilities by participating in a voluntary disclosure process. Our team draws on a network of experts to help you find answers to the many complex questions involved, and provide the guidance and advice you need to resolve your tax situation.
3. Investment proposal
We usually provide a first, basic outline of an individual investment strategy to give you an impression of what we can do for you. This is a good starting point for further discussion and further refinement.
4. Certify identity
To comply with international regulations and protect you from identity theft, we ask you for the following documents as proof of your identity:
- Copy of a passport showing both photo and signature
- Recent utility bill or bank statement, verifying your address
Both documents need to be notarized if sent by mail.
5. Asset management agreement
Along with the account opening documents, we send you an individual investment management agreement via mail, e-mail or fax. This gives you information about how we safeguard and develop your wealth, as well as defining the measures we use to meet your needs and uphold your values within the investment strategy.
6. Arrange for access
Finally, in order to start using the services of Kaiser Partner Financial Advisors, you need to tell us how to access the assets you would like us to manage on your behalf.